The pandemic made the UK realise the importance of faster and more reliable broadband. Having access to a fibre connection has now become a large factor when buyers consider where to relocate.
Since our establishment, we have been supplying ultrafast fibre for property developers across a vast number of locations across the UK. Full Fibre broadband means that users will experience gigabit-capable speeds and flawless reliability, which is now essential in day-to-day life.
By equipping your development with this new infrastructure, you will be protecting your building project for the future, while pushing up both the value and appeal now.
Benefits for Developers
- Properties with Full Fibre broadband see an increase in value by at least £3500.
- Possess a future-proofed solution that will grow with the user’s needs.
- A fully project-managed deployment means less work and stress for you.
- Support the Government initiative of 100% Gigabit coverage of the UK by 2030.
Benefits for Residents
- Faster and reliable internet connection that can reach gigabit-speeds.
- A range of exemplary ISP to choose from that can suit their packages to the user’s online needs.
- Multiple device usage across the premise no matter the time or weather.
Steps to Fibre
We work with developers to identify the simplest deployment methodology and design, reducing build pinch points, ensuring part R compliance, and modelling costs and revenue.
Existing duct and fibre
Using both existing ducts, and digging in our own where needed, we identify the best way to bring ultrafast, full fibre connectivity into the development site.
We provide detailed drawings, the materials and surveying expertise to help you put the ducting infrastructure in the ground. As the site grows so does the network.
Connecting the fibre
As each build nears completion, our team installs the fibre and high spec wireless router into each property making it internet, telephone and IPTV ready. There’s no waiting for the whole site to be finished, removing frustration for potential buyers.
Each new resident gets 1 month free to test the service. After that, they can sign up with any of our wholesale providers. We don’t restrict who can sell services over our network, giving end users a huge range of choices.
Part R Compliant
Developers are required to ensure that any new developments or major conversions are capable of providing superfast broadband to buyers and tenants. Public Consultations currently in progress from the government look likely to amend this further to insist on fully fibreoptic broadband being installed. Our experienced design teams ensure compliance with these regulations and ensure Day One activation as home and business users move in.