Our Carbon Reduction Plan
Commitment to Achieving Net ZeroFull Fibre Limited are committed to achieving net zero by 2030.
This Carbon Reduction Plan has been completed in accordance with PPN 06/21 and associated guidance and reporting standard for Carbon Reduction Plans.
Emissions have been reported and recorded in accordance with the published reporting standard for Carbon Reduction Plans and the GHG Reporting Protocol corporate standard and uses the appropriate Government emission conversion factors for greenhouse gas company reporting.
Scope 1 and Scope 2 emissions have been reported in accordance with SECR requirements, and the required subset of Scope 3 emissions have been reported in accordance with the published reporting standard for Carbon Reduction Plans and the Corporate Value Chain (Scope 3) Standard.
This Carbon Reduction Plan has been reviewed and signed off by the board of directors (or equivalent management body).
Our Carbon Reduction plan is reviewed and signed off by Full Fibre Board of Directors, as well as being reviewed by major shareholders.
How we are managing our emissions to meet our commitments.
- We’re educating our teams on the shared responsibility we have to reduce our carbon output, and placing responsibility through out our organisation for achieving this.
- We are working with our supply chain to innovate new ways of reducing our footprint. We focus on opportunities to reuse materials, minimise waste and recycle anything we can’t re-use, and to look at more efficient delivery and packaging methodology’s.
- Where ever possible we are buying our energy from green suppliers. All of Full Fibres cabinets are now supplied by renewable energy and we are working to include our office and build locations too, as well as adopting solar technologies.
- Vehicles make up a substantial proportion of our emissions. We are working to make our fleet greener, and to reduce travel as far as practical. Whilst EV vehicles are not currently practical for us, we review this regularly will continue to do so. We’re also providing schemes to help staff move to electric vehicles, helping our in-direct emissions.
- Our biggest challenge to reduce our Carbon Footprint is reducing waste to landfill. To counteract this we’re working with specialist waste management companies to better sort and recycle all waste from out build activities.
Baseline Emissions Footprint
Baseline emissions are a record of the greenhouse gases that have been produced in the past and were produced prior to the introduction of any strategies to reduce emissions. Baseline emissions are the reference point against which emissions reduction can be measured.
2022 will be the Baseline Year for our emissions reporting, and we’ve reported below our numbers for the year to date, with Scope 3 emissions due to be reported by the end of the year. Once our baseline data has been collected, we will also publish our targets for Emissions
|Scope 1 & 2 Grouped||4,917|
|Scope 3 (Included Sources)||Pending EOY Data|
Full Fibre is certified to ISO14001.